1. SAUTÉ garlic, onion and beef until beef turns light brown. Add liver spread, stir then add 1-1/2 cups water and simmer until tender.
2. ADD DEL MONTE Tomato Sauce, potato, laurel leaf, 1/2 tsp iodized fine salt (or 1/2 tbsp iodized rock salt), 1/4 tsp pepper and siling labuyo. Cook for 10 minutes.
3. ADD green peas and bell peppers. Continue simmering until cooked. Add grated cheese. Simmer once.
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pc medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 kg beef shortribs, cut up
- 1/4 cup liver spread
- 150 g potato, cut into chunks
- 1 pc laurel leaf
- 1 pc siling labuyo, sliced
- 1 pouch (200 g) DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 cup cooked frozen green peas
- 1 pc each small red and green bell peppers, cut into strips
- 2 tbsp grated cheese